Al Moammar Information Systems Co. (MIS) is one of the largest IT companies in KSA established in 1979, and the first Saudi public listed company, which provides integrated solutions for the information systems with outstanding quality and suitable technical products for the international standards and specifications.Read More
To be a part of the entrepreneurial culture, you need to have an entrepreneurial mindset. This means being proactive, taking risks, being innovative and adaptable, and having a strong work ethic.
Discover endless possibilities MIS as experienced mentors guide you towards success and empower your career growth.
We believe in equal opportunity, providing a supportive environment where everyone can thrive.
We are committed to driving MIS initiatives that empower careers through cutting-edge technology, innovative solutions, and transformative opportunities. Join us to shape the future of MIS and unlock your true potential.
Years of Experience
"The implementation of our strategic talent development programs and the integration of learning with career advancement has invigorated our employees. Our work environment, which encourages empowerment and emphasizes performance, is enabling us to attract talented individuals from various local markets. "
Chief Human Resources Officer
Our friendly team would love to hear from you!
The role of the Big Data Engineer Manager is to oversee a team of engineers responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the organization's data infrastructure and systems.
They are accountable for ensuring data accuracy, reliability, availability, and scalability, which are essential for the organization's success.
1. Manage and lead Big Data projects in the design, development, and maintenance of the company's data infrastructure and systems.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that data requirements are met and that data is accurate, complete, and reliable.
3. Develop and implement data processing and storage solutions using big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Nifi, Kafka, Hive, Impala, etc.,
4. Implement data governance policies and procedures to ensure the security, privacy, and integrity of the data.APPLY NOW
Deep knowledge in VMware vSphere, vRealize operation manager, NSX, and VMware cloud. Ideal candidate should also have knowledge for servers and storage.
VXrail and VSAN experience is a plus and backup technology is added value.APPLY NOW
System administrators collect, analyze, and interpret complex data sets to identify trends and patterns, and provide insights to stakeholders.
1. Install, configure, and maintain servers.
2. Implement and maintain security patches and access controls
3. Perform backups and disaster recovery procedures
4. Monitor servers performance and troubleshoot issues
5. Develop and implement vmware optimization strategies
6. Install, configure, and maintain operating systems (Windows, Linux) and ESXI.
7. Administer servers, including hardware and software upgrades, patches, and maintenance
8. Monitor server performance and troubleshoot issues
9. Implement and maintain system security protocols and access controls
10. Manage network infrastructure and perform basic network troubleshooting
11. Collaborate with vendors to ensure system reliability and uptime
12. Document system configurations, processes, and procedures
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
2. 3+ years of experience in servers administration and OS administration
3. Strong knowledge of operating systems, including installation, configuration, and maintenance
4. Familiarity with network infrastructure and protocols
5. Ability to work well in a team environment
6. Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
7. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
8. Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
9. Saudi nationality is preferred.APPLY NOW
We'd still love to meet you! Email us with your cv and cover letter to
let us know what you're looking for?